Cupcake Care Instructions
We use only the finest ingredients available in the creation of our cupcakes. Our cupcakes are made in small batches and we do not use any preservatives or additives. Here are a few tips to make sure you enjoy your treats:
· We package our cupcakes in specially designed cupcake boxes to ensure that they do not shift during transport. They can be kept in the boxes for up to 24 hours at room temperature.
- Our cupcakes are best when eaten at room temperature within twenty-four hours, although they usually don’t last that long!
- If you must store them longer than a day, we recommend putting them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Please note that extended time in the refrigerator may dry out the cake.
- You can freeze your cupcakes in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
- If you refrigerate or freeze your cupcakes, please set them on the counter and allow them to come to room temperature before eating.